Sunday, January 8, 2012

A girl named Belle

.

The momenth you speak to me out of everyone in the crowd

I couldn’t believe my eye of such divinity

Even so many years later I always told myself that such fate will never be true

.

However. The impossible has become reality

Of a dream so long ago I had. Finally, I found you in this life…

You are, after all. so real.

On the momenth of first encounter. All is different

.

I never knew your name

I never asked.

I was. After all. The one whom cant be moved…so many years

Just one mere appearance of yours in this day of my life changed everything that I once thought impossible

.

A leap of faith.

A leap from a person whom has drowned for so long

Of a person whom eager to change his present from the sealed past

I tried.

God knows I’ve tried

.

..

.

At the end of the day

You told me

Your name is belle.

.

.

Gratefully

I thank God for I’ve found you.

.

A Beast has found his Beauty

As the immortal tales of the impossible

is real

.

..

.

fate.

brings us together

cherished the time we had

separates us

.

however impossible this may be

I will find you again

.

I’ll be

.

No comments:

Post a Comment