Tuesday, December 22, 2009

God.

‘To You. If You are listening to my prayers.’

Its been long time since I last pray to You. I know I don’t deserve any more blessing for I’ve sin enough…

Yet, as one of Your creation. I pray for a map.

For I am lost.

There are things that happens in life, unpredictable. Once, You gave me gifts, but I didn’t appreciate it, and it ends up You took it all back.

We human will never really appreciate a gift. Until it is lost forever, and when we are, unable to retrieve it back as time is not forgiving as You are.

There are times that, I wish for result as I’ve done what I could. Yet the result may results in the opposite way…despair we always will be. However it is, I know it is impossible to pray that You will guarantee our wish will always comes true.

I had a dream. A dream in which I can turn back time, brought back things that was mine. But I know. You wont allow, and I understand.

Mistakes. Countless I’ve made in the 2nd decades of my life so far, yet another more countless there might be. I can only pray that I wont repeat the same. Yet time may repeat it, all over again until One knows: it is inevitable.

I have a dream. Yet as an unbeliever, this dream might be too much to ask You. I don’t deserve it You might say. Hence so I pray, and pray again, hoping You may be listening this time…

I will, do what I could. And because there is no certainty in life of Humanity, I could only pray that all shall goes smooth. As for the result, it is up to You, my Creator.

I thank You, for taking Your precious time to listen while there are countless more Being out there, whom really require Your attention…

I, as one of Your creation, I humbly ask You: at least, grant me this wish…

I wish I could, I wish I might. See a line tonight, separating wrong from right.

May all be well,

Lee yen yao.

4 comments:

  1. u might be suprise but the prayer (wherether u believe or unbeliever) God hears and takes into consideration. he hears the most sincere of prayers, those that come from a heart that really wants it and is humble and so desperate for answer.
    =) this christmas i will help u pray that whatever pure ur heart desires may be answered by God who loves u. =) take care YY!!

    ReplyDelete